Tuesday, April 18, 2006

New Yarn and a Tuesday Music Listen

Lani has Friday Music Listens every once and a while, And I always meant to post one some day, and since I'm posting right now and listenin to music, How about a Tuesday Music Listen? The Idea is to post 10 mentionable songs. How about just songs I'm obsessed with right now? Ok, here we go:


  • "Beep" by The Pussycat Dolls
  • "Juliet" by Army of Freshmen (My most Favorite band ever, local from right around here. They really rock, I saw them in concert last year in a real intimate venue. I met the lead singer Chris. He was the nicest guy Ever! Anyway, Juliet is their new single. I put the video down at the bottom of my page, you should check it out, I love it!!)
  • "Have I Told You Lately" by Rod Stewart
  • "Juicebox" by The Strokes
  • "Bucky Done Gun" by M.I.A.
  • "The Fallen" by Franz Ferdinand
  • "Misery" by Green Day
  • "Rollover DJ" by JET
  • "Whats Left of The Flag" by Flogging Molly
  • "Hundred Days" by From Satellite (another Local-ish Band)

    And Mom picked up yarn today for my Boyfriend's Socks:


    I think they are going to be a lot like Ben's Socks, but Green. Good thing my Boyfriend has smaller feet than Ben does!!
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Hahaha...the "beep" song always gets stuck in my head...Like now...I saw the title and it is rotating and poisoning my brain...LOL!

    5:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home