Thursday, March 30, 2006

FO: Boy Socks


They are Finito. I hope Ben likes them, the didn't take to long to make, but I hhope they fit. I looked up a shoe size/ foot length chart so I could have some idea as to how long to make them, My brother's foot wasn't a big help, seeing as he has, like, size 10 feet and I had to knit socks for a size 12. They look long enough, and they stretch, so I think i'm good to go. I was going to use the Lionbrand pattern I found, but my gauge was off, so I pretty much made up the whole pattern myself.

Yarn: Lionbrand Wool-ease, 1 skein of Blue Mist, 1 skein of Black
Needles: US Size 4
Pattern: My Own

Right about now, I have nothing to work on except that green cotton tank top that I have yet to finish, and I don't really have the urge to. I have been whipping out with finished projects, and the tank top is about all I have left to work on. I did find this pattern for really pretty wristwarmers (heres a picture). I could whip those up before Saturday, when I'm goin shopping w/ my birthday money for new yarn for new projects.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

Cute socks! Those handwarmers are really cool - too bad its already in the 70's here in Georgia!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You are really talented....I'm in awe of your work. I'm a wanna-be knitter so these are impressive...great job!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the socks. They turned out fabulous. :-)

9:13 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

ooh, great job on the socks. and those wrist warmers - cute!!! i'll file that one for a project sometime in the future. =)

11:37 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

such a great sock knitter! where are my needles?

6:14 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

cool socks, & wow your fast!!!
they look great:)
Mica

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home