Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cute New Socks and Cute New Shoes

I started a new pair of socks, I went and bought myself a skein of Wildfoote Sock Yarn, which I've never used before, but I'm liking it. I also bought Size 1 DPNs, which I've never used before, and I am afraid of breaking them. I usually only knit socks on size 2's, but I thought since everyone knits socks on size 1's, I might as well try it. I think once I get to the foot and start plain Knitting, it will make a nice fabric. We'll see. Here's the progress:
I love the colorway, very Autumn-y. It's kinda ugly, but I still like it.

And now on to the cute shoes. We went shopping today, I got pants and a new sweater and these CUTE shoes:

Ah! I love them. They are super comfy, too. I've never had a pair of Rocket Dogs, but I love them.

And, Here's a little something to show you all how I feel about ya: CLICK HERE

6 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I like the color of the socks...but that's me. And from what I know of you...those shoes are definately YOU!

6:36 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

I llllllll l l like you too he heee

very cute shoes and I like the socks so far, too, I think they'll really pop with the right outfit =)

9:40 AM  
Blogger elizabeth marley said...

I love those colors. Brown is amazing with everything. The shoes are pretty awesome, too.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the colorway, too.

As for everyone knitting socks on size 1's.....I knit on size 2's and so do several other people I know. Let us know how you like the 1's!

9:54 AM  
Blogger nihal said...

wow i love the shoes! and colorway is just so sweet! i happened to love brown nowadays...

10:42 AM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh those socks will be so cute with the shoes. The shoes are just what I would have loved when I was your age (well under the age of 30, hehe) and I don't think the sock color is ugly at all.

Tehe, I've been playing the "like you" over & over. So funny, it makes me happy.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home