Tuesday, October 03, 2006

1 down, 1 to go.

Lookie here:

I finished the Vesper sock, and I already casted-on for the second. I need to finish these up soon, because I already have plans for my next two pair!

And I took part of a Meme... A tunes one. I stole this from my mom's blog.

So, I put my iPod on random and here's the first 12 that came up.

1. "I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me", by Fall Out Boy
2. "Swallowed by the Sea" by Coldplay
3. "The Light of a Fading Star" by Flogging Molly (one of my favorites.)
4. "Lighthouse" by The Hush Sound
5. "Poprocks and Coke" by Green Day
6. "Trouble" by Elvis Presley
7. "Party Out of Bounds" by the B-52's
8. "Are You Gonna be My Girl?" by JET
9. "Cecilia" by Simon and Garfunkel
10. "Whipped Cream" by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass
11. "DARE" by Gorillaz
12. "When You Say You Love Me" by Clay Aiken (He's my guilty pleasure, I totally love him, haha.)

Ok, off to knit. Adios.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like that sock! The yarn is lovely.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

I love your new blog look. Great job on the sock. Very you!

8:47 PM  
Blogger mary said...

The sock is beautiful. Kinda embarrassed to admit it but I'm a Clay Aiken fan too. I haven't gotten his new CD yet; have you?

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was soooo fast!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love, love, love the colors.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home