Saturday, September 09, 2006

Woot!

So, guess what was waiting for me when I got home from school today? My Sock Swap Package!!!!!

Holy Moley, look at these socks. They are the most awesome ever! I love the colors! They are the ultimate Kaity Socks. I love them. She hand-dyed the yarn herself! How spiffy.

And, my lovely partner sent me a skein of her hand-dyed sock yarn. Aint it purty? I forgot to get a picture of it while it was still in a skein, but hey, who cares? She also sent a fancy little stitch marker:
And, look what else! A book all about hand-spinning with a spindle (I really need that!) and silk! Ohhhhh sooo pretty...............

Thank you, Susie! Your the best!

9 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

Those are quite possibly the coolest socks I've ever seen. Very you!

12:27 PM  
Blogger jillian said...

What a great package! She really hit "you" on the nose!

1:17 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Lucky girl! Susie really is awesome, isn't she?

8:03 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

LOVERYLY! loverly LOVERLY! =) cool stitch marker!

8:05 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Wow! nice package and nice socks, too.

6:41 AM  
Blogger nihal said...

you are so lucky! i can feel the softness of the socks even from here (thousands miles away) .. * comes and steals the socks.. oh and the yarn too* :)

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those socks!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your new socks! That was a very generous package, Lucky Dog!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Lovely swap package! And the ones you sent Susie are beautiful -- well done!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home