Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tune-age

Today's Tune-age for the bus ride home:

-Get Over It by OK Go
-Desperado by The Eagles
-I need your love tonight by Elvis Presley
-The Joker by Steve Miller
-The Boys of Summer by Don Henley
-Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode
-Layla by Eric Clapton
-You Make My Dreams by Hall and Oats
-Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie
-Hello I Love You by The Doors
-Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
-Don't Ask Me by OK Go
-God Only Knows by the Beach Boys
-I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie

Hey, I promised pictures of the Roving I spun up, right? Thank you, Heather, for the beautiful Fur!!
I think it turned out great, I love the colors. I started a pair of mittens out of it, but They got put on Hold for these:

My mom and I negotiated a trade. My hand-dyed sock yarn from Susie for some Vesper Sock Yarn she had. These colors are more me. If you can't tell, I'm making Jaywalkers.

PS: In math class today, there was this guy sitting in front of me wearing a crocheted beanie, it looked like it was made out of Homespun. Maybe his mommy made it for him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

Good job on the spinning!

Maybe the guy in your math class has a girlfriend who crochets. Or maybe he even crochets... that'd be cool.

4:21 PM  
Blogger elizabeth marley said...

Oh man, Homespun beanie! And he wore it with pride!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, nice spinning! I love the colorway. How do you like knitting the Jaywalkers? I haven't knit them yet should I? I like the colors/stripes you are getting.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the guy cute? Sounds like a guy that would appreciate a girl with sweet textile skills like you!

Nice spinning, by the way.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home