Saturday, September 23, 2006

Spinning Inspiration

Remember that wool I bought from handpaintedyarn.com? Well, actually, mom payed for it, so I spun it up for her. Check it out:
100% Merino Wool, 3.5 ounces.
Double Plied, Worsted Weight, approx. 145 yards.

I'm not crazy about this yarn, it's okay, kinda messy still. I guess non-messy yarn just comes with practice. I have inspiration for my next spinning project from this yarn that Mamascrapalota spun, I want to make some just like it! I have to go wool shopping.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think the yarn is pretty. It doesn't look messy to me. But I don't spin...I have no idea. I think the colors are lovely.

8:05 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

It's very pretty - looks great to me.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yarn looks terrific! Not messy at all.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie! I just saw this yarn you made and I love it! You just need different roving colors and you can do it too. Great job. Sorry it took me so long to see this. Keep spinning you are doing GREAT!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home