Saturday, September 30, 2006

Socktoberfest is Coming! Socktoberfest is Coming!

Socktoberfest starts tomorrow! Are you guys joined up?! Well, I am. And if you can't tell, I'm excited. And, I've set a goal for myself, I will not knit anything but Socks during Socktober. I am knitting these socks right now:
(I was too lazy to bring my socks downstairs to take a nicer picture, so I used my baby blanket as a background... Yes, I still sleep with it!) These are for a deserving someone, I can't say who becuase they read my blog. I also have one Ankle sock knit as a "thank you" for someone else, I just have to get another ball of yarn to finish them.

So, I plan on finishing those 2 pairs of socks, then knit some for me during Socktoberfest.

This is the button I made for it:


EDITED TO ADD: I made a decision. I'm putting off the purple stripey socks pictured above to knit socks for ME. I'm selfish like that. I do have to finish that Thank You pair of footies, but I can finish those in maybe a day or 2 once I get the yarn. But Socktoberfest is for Me, I decided.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I am signed up for Socktober Fest too. I need to knit a few pairs of socks, myself. Happy sock knitting!

12:19 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Selfish is good when it comes to knitting. I am starting my first sock class at my LYS on Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I really just want to be able to make little footies for myself.

9:03 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

Love those purples =)
Yaaaay for Socktoberfest! wooo hoooo!

3:24 PM  
Blogger nihal said...

i am in for soctoberfest too! i have some varigated yarn i want to use and i know it wont be enough for a full size so do you have a good pattern to refer for anklet kinda socks?

and i loove that purple ones! yummy

3:16 AM  
Blogger nihal said...

thanks for the pattern!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home