Friday, September 15, 2006

Socks


I finished one of my Jaywalkers while babysitting today. I am not happy with the way it turned out. It's too big, there are tons of mistakes, and I totally goofed up the whole thing. I pretty much ignored the pattern because I thought I knew what I was doing, but I guess I didn't. So, this baby is getting frogged. I'm still in a sock mood, so I'm gonna make footies with this yarn, toe-up this time. I just took of a picture of the sock so you could see it. It's a crappy picture, but who cares. (Can you guess what I'm watching?)

Oh yeah, I joined Socktoberfest 2006. Woo hoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth marley said...

Of course, none of us can see the mistakes! I made a pair of toe-up jaywalkers and they fit much better, maybe you should give them a try.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, i don't see the mistakes either - from that angle of the picture, it actually looks pretty good. plus, i like the colors of that yarn. so i'm sure if you do anklets/footies, it'll look super cute. =)
p.s. and yea, the show DOES look like that 70's show, because of the clothes/colors/couch and all.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home