Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Randomly Musical

Ok, here's a fun MeMe for ya:

Ok, turn on your iPod or iTunes or music player or whatever you have on Random (or Shuffle), and Write down the First 20 songs that come up. Then, add a description as to why that song is on there. No cheating, no matter how embarrassing.

1. "Undone (The Sweater Song)" by Weezer
This song is hilarious! Plus, it's kinda knitting related. "If you want to destroy my sweater, pull this thread as I walk away! AS I WALK AWAY!!!"

2. "The Sun Never Shines (On closed doors)" by Flogging Molly
I love Flogging Molly, they're one of my favorite bands. I saw them once, I think I'm going to again at the end of this month. This is a good song.

3. "This Land" by Various Artists (from The Lion King)
Heh heh, I love Disney Movies.

4. "Juliet" by Army of Freshmen
My favorite band! Local, and they are so freaking cool, the nicest guys you'll ever meet. This is the first Single from their newest Album (It's amazing.)

5. "All I Want" by The Offspring
My older brother kinda turned me on to them, I don't listen to them that much anymore, but This is a cool song.

6. "Pass The Dutchie" by Musical Youth
It was off of the Wedding Singer Soundtrack, it makes me laugh every time.

7. "Miles Apart" by Yellowcard
Oooh, good song. From my sister.

8. "Sittin Waiting Wishin" by Jack Johnson
Aww, I love Jack Johnson! He's so talented. This is my happy music :)

9. "Send for You" by Army of Freshmen
Again, my favorite band. This is from an older Album

10. "I am Weary" by The Cox Family
This is off the soundtrack from "Oh Brother, Where Art Though?", The funniest movie in the World!!

11. "I Wish It Would Rain Down" by Phil Collins
Um... My mom used to listen to this in the Car all the time, so Phil Collins is kinda burned into my brain. He's cool.

12. "Cold Hard Bitch" by JET
Holy Guacamole, I love JET, they are sooo good.

13. "Love Stinks" by J. Geils Band
Again, from the Wedding Singer.

14. "I Want You, I Need You, I Love You" by Elvis Presley
Aww, I love Elvis. So much.

15. "The Light of a Fading Star" by Flogging Molly.
Oh! Such a good song.

16. "Magnolia" by The Hush Sound
I saw these guys when I went to see Fall Out Boy on their "Black Clouds and Underdogs Tour", but I had never heard them, but I though they where good. So when I got home, I looked them up and bought an Album. Their really good.

17. "Quiche Lorraine" by The B-52's
Woo hoo! I love the B-52's. I literally grew up listening to them. I remember my dad would be in the garage working on him car and listening to his "Cosmic Thing" tape, and I would sit out there and sing along. I love them. Hilarious Song, especially if you get my sister to do the "Bark! Bark!" parts.

18. "Hopelessly Devoted to You" by Olivia Newton John
Grease! How I love you.

19. "One of These Nights" by The Eagles
Ah! I love the Eagles.

20. "Shoplifter" by Green Day
Good song, good song. It's a single that's not on any albums, written about the same time as "American Idiot". I couldn't end this Meme without mentioning GD, could I?

2 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

You listen to some good music! I would totall have to cheat on one of these, my music is so dorky. :)

9:42 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

wow. quiche lorraine. that brings back some memories! i say if a person can appreciate the b-52s, you know they have a good sense of humor and therefore can be trusted. :)

i love private idaho. that's an amazing dance song.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home