Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pretty spinning and a new free pattern


4 ounces Merino Wool ("Judy's Novelty Wool")
Double Plied, light worsted weight.
Approx. 135 yards

This is the first yarn i've made on a spinning wheel. Aint it Purty? I love it. I cannot for the life of me figure out what to make it into. I took the picture before I washed and set the twist, so It still looks a little rough. Here's a picture for reference:

And here's my secret project:

Now, I know what your thinking, "Legwarmers, Kaity? What are you thinking?". I know they're kind lame, but I tell you what, I love these things.

They're secret because you cannot see them when my jeans are down. I read this blog, and decided I might as well give it a try. She is totally right. I love these, they are so comfy! I posted the pattern here if you want it.

2 Comments:

Blogger JustApril said...

As long as you don't bust into a Flash Dance, you'll be ok.

hehehehe

they're cute =))

4:03 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Those are very cute and easy enough for a beginner...thanks for the pattern.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home