Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hands

Thanks to all you great people who wrote nice comments about my scarf. I can't wait for it to be cold enough for me to wear it. Right now, its about 80 degrees at 7:30 at night. I gotta wait a while. I started another one today, becuase I'm a crazy person. I'm using Encore Worsted in "Dark Country Blue". Very pretty. The yarn is inexpensive, but soft and it has good stitch definition.

Moving on, I keep seeing people post about their hands for some contest, but I'm gonna post about mine Just Because. Here they are In Motion (Ignore the double-chin action I got going on.) I'm an English Knitter, I've tried to be a continental Knitter, but I just can't transfer over. It's faster this way, and that's how I've learned.

And here are my hands by themselves. I bite my finger nails, it's a bad habit, I know. I'm also left-handed. On my right hand, you can see the bracelets I made a couple weeks ago. I love making them, they look so Cool. On my left hand, you can see that I'm wearing a Purity Ring. My younger sister has one, too. It signifies that I am saving myself for marriage. Our mom bought them for us. It's really important to me. The Silver band says "True Love Waits" across it.

2 Comments:

Blogger JustApril said...

Cool post girly! =)*) Great idea with the purity ring, I didn't know about those. But I could have worn one in my day b/c I made it all the way to marriage - at 26 - so you can do it too! HIGH FIVE! =)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Great job on the Irish Hiking Scarf! And I love your ring... what a beautiful statement of faith and commitment!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home