Monday, August 14, 2006

Sorry to do this to you.

Another Meme, I have an FO blog in the works, I just have to finish up one thing.

1. First Name? Kaitlin
2. Were you named after anyone? No.
3. Last time you cried? I Can't remember.
4. Do you like your handwriting? Yup
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Bologna
6. Do you have kids? No, I'm only 18. No kids for a long time.
7. Would you be friends with you if you were someone else? I really don't know. I am opinionated, but I guess I would be on the same side as myself, so probably yes.
8. Do you keep a journal? No.
9. Do you tend toward sarcasm? No, not at all! (heh heh, sarcasm.)
10. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
11. Would you bungee jump? Heck, no! I'm a chicken.
12. What’s your favorite cereal? Cherrios with Banana slices.
13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Um, I usually wear Birkinstocks, I haven't worn my Chucks in a long time, but I have to untie them to get them off.
14. Are you strong? Uh, Somewhat, I guess.
15. What is your favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food
16. Shoe size? 9 or a 9.5
17. What do you like least about yourself? Hmm... thats hard, I'm pretty Lazy. But I get what I need to done.
18. Who do you miss the most? Um... I don't know. I've never lost anyone close to me.
19. Do you want this sent back to you? Well, this is on my blog not in the email.
20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? No shoes, army-green Bermuda Shorts.
21. Last thing you ate? A grape.
22. What are you listening to right now? The clock and the News on TV.
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow, because its a Happy color.
24. Favorite smell? Baked Potatoes (thats what I can smell right now. Mmmm.)
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? Uh... Elyse.
26. First thing you notice about someone of the opposite sex? Eyes. And shoulders.
27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course, I snagged it from my Sock Partner!
28. Favorite drink? Lemonade.
29. Favorite sport? To watch? Football.
30. Eye color? Greenish Grayish Blueish
31. Hat size? Uh... adult?
32. Do you wear contacts? No.
33. Favorite food? Potatoes in any form, and anything covered in Tomato Sauce.
34. Scary movie or happy ending? Scary movies
35. Last movie you saw at a movie theater? Talladega Nights, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. In my opinion, Bad Movie. Kinda funny, Pretty Boring.
36. What color shirt are you wearing? Green.
37. Summer or winter? Winter.
38. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
39. Favorite dessert? Bread Pudding with Chocolate Chips.
40. Who is most likely to respond? Someone as bored as me.
41. Least likely to respond? Most everyone in blogland.
42. What books are you reading? Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (For the millionth time).
43. What’s on your mousepad? Sponge Bob.
44. What did you watch on TV last night? Oh Jeez... The season Finale of The Simple Life (thats embarassing.)
45. Favorite sounds? Music. Army of Freshmen's New CD!
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
47. The furthest you’ve been from home? Minneapolis
48. What’s your special talent? My mom says "Always being Happy" and "Multi-Crafty"
49. Where were you born? Ventura, CA
50. Who sent this to you? Stole it from Susie's Blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

I'm far more partial to the Honey flavored Cheerie-os & bananas, but it was such a "oh that's me" moment that I had to share :)...

7:14 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Hey..nice to learn a little more about you! OH..GUESS WHAT???? I actually finished my first pair of socks for the sock swap....you probably thought I gave up. Melissa probably thought I forgot about her in the swap...I'll post pics on my blog soon!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I stole it from her too!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home