Sunday, August 20, 2006

Just stuff i've been planning to post about.



I made this cute little bear for the Mother Bear Project. I'm going to knit more, they're easy. I encourage you guys to make bears, too, if you have the time.

Also, I found my next Big Knit. I really want a Deep V Argyle Vest. Challenging. But, I think I can handle it. I want to use Telemark by Knit Picks. It's cheap, and it looks pretty nice. It says:

"Available in bright, bold colors as well as the natural neutrals,
you will find no limits in the traditional and contemporary
colorwork designs you can create."

Perfect! Argh, I start College tomorrow. Just Community College, but still, College is College. I'm not nervous so much right now, but I think tomorrow I will be. Wish me luck.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bear is too cute, and I love the project. I know I can't knit one, but can I sponsor a couple? I'll pay for materials and shipping if you let me know how much.

Good luck tomorrow at school. Remember, we're right around the corner if you need us!

7:47 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Best of luck tomorrow!! Cute bear.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuuuuute!! =)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mouse said...

Good luck tomorrow!

5:25 AM  
Blogger jillian said...

Hope you had a great first day! Hooray for you!

Your bear is adorable and your spinning is gorgeous. you are so talented.

Love your new pic!

7:11 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

Hey, that's today, now! Hope you had a great day. Community College is a good diving board to a University, cheaper too, good choice! =)*)

Great Bear! I love teddy bears.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

Good luck! I hope your first day went well.

4:58 PM  
Blogger AngeliasKnitting said...

Cute bear! Best of luck with college.

7:32 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Glad to hear school went well for you! I'm working on the Deep V vest and I'd never done fairisle before, but it's so fun! I've heard people have had success with the telemark too. Go for it!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home