Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'll keep people watching, watching me now, Finding my way back to you.

I got a lot of work done today on my Sock Swap socks. I have an hour break in between classes on Tuesdaays and Thursdays, so I sit and knit at the Snack-Shack thingie on campus. There are some benches and picnic tables, and they play music (crazy metal-band music, not my kinda thing, but whatever). So, I sit there and knit and people-watch for an hour. I got about 2 inches done on the foot of the sock. I hope to finish them tonight, if I knit-knit-knit, it might happen. I have no Idea why they are taking so long.

I haven't had a picture to post about, because I can't show my socks, and thats my main project right now. I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow for a good picture to post about.

PS: Bonus point for anyone who knows what song the Title from my post is from.

Edited at 8:12 to Add: I finished the socks! Woo hoo! I'm bringing my Irish Hiking Scarf to school tomorrow!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I decided to frog the dark green ribbed scarf and make myself another IHS out of the green. LOL! I saw your comment and thought, "why not?"

I am still thinking what song that is...it'll come to me.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Title I don't know, but it sounds like Curious George Jack Johnson stuff. Too tame?

6:42 PM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

Grandma's so smart! :)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kaity said...

Ding Ding Ding!!! Thats exactly it, Grandma!! I love Jack Johnson.

8:02 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

I can almost hear the tune in my head, but it's vague, even the song title didn't help me, but I'm dense that way sometimes =)*)

Can't wait to see the socks. It's weird how some projects seem to really go sooooo slow, and others BAM! They're done. Wonder why?
hmmmmm

6:01 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

If you go to Modern Gypsy and the woman says someone was talking about you - that was me! I first read about that store on your blog, and I forgot about it until I was going to Bukey's for lunch.

Did you hear about sock wars (http://yarn-monkey.blogspot.com/2006/07/are-you-ready-for-sock-wars-2006.html) - I've never knit socks, but it sounds like FUN!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You are way too fast....Melissa and I finally finished ours and mailed them out!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home