Monday, August 07, 2006

I love you, but...

I love this scarf. I love the color, I love the yarn, I love the pattern. I just love to watch the cables form and seeing it get longer and longer. And It's going faster than I ever expected. Hmmm... I love it.

But, I have to stop knitting it for now. I feel like I'm cheating my Sock Swap partner. She's working on my socks and I havent knitted a stitch on the sock since I started this scarf. So, I'm going to finish the socks and then I can knit knit knit on my scarf. But that's okay, I love working on the socks too. But I shall miss you, scarf.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kaity...knit the scarf. The color is fantastic and the cables are so...so...well. There won't be any sock wearing around here for a little longer (although it *is* 56F tonight! Yay!) so the socks can wait until the scarf is done.

How tall do you want me to make your socks? (realizing that there are only 350 yards of yarn...on a size 2 needle...)

Knit on, girl. Do the scarf first. You know you wanna!

Blessings~

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh pretty colors!

-claire

10:59 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

that is looking FABULOUS! i love that pattern, simple and classy and wear-with-everything great.

hope the knitting bag business is going well - keep me posted!!!

12:17 PM  
Blogger jillian said...

The scarf will be patiently waiting for you! That pattern is always a winner!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

The scarf looks really good. It took me so long to get the cables to look right when I learned to knit without a cable needle.

It ought to be great motivation to finish the socks, too.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I've been away on vacation. Just checked your past posts....great things you made. Love the knitting tote bag. And you are adorable in your new "DO"!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home