Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I hate rude people.

You can read my mom's blog about the rudeness at the concert. I didn't care that I couldn't see because jerks where standing on their chairs right in front of us (regardless that they didn't even know any of the songs). I was upset that my little sister couldn't see, she was supposed to be seeing her favorite band! Well, we shifted around and we finally got to see what was going on. The band played well, and the lead singer is the hottest guy ever. Plus we had binoculars, so we could see well. I just hate rude people. I yelled at those stupid girls who knows how many times. Argh, I wanted to push them off their freakin' chairs! But we still had fun.
I got knitting done while waiting in line. I could hear some girls a couple feet away.
"You know, I judge people all the time. Like, 'She's a nerd' or 'She's ugly', but I say positive things, too. Like 'I like her shoes' and look at her, she's knitting a pretty scarf." Well, the shallow girl likes my scarf, yay for me...

My scarf enjoyed the opening band, too. I'm officially half way through, I started my second ball this morning.

Oh yeah, remember how I said the scarf was on hold? My gracious sock swap partner told me to knit the scarf. I still feel selfish, but I love this scarf.

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I lurk at yours and your mom's blogs. She must be very proud to know she raised nice girls. I know I feel that way when I see my boys make good decisions.

I love coming to your blog to see knitting. I only wish I was half as good as you and your mom. Love the scarf by the way.

5:39 PM  
Blogger AR said...

I get really sick of rude people, too. Glad you had fun, though. I read the blog of your sock swap partner, too. Weird!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Love how your dots change the pointer their colors - really cute :). Your hiking scarf is looking good! Bravo for the attitude concerning those nosey girls - girls like that made my life a living hell all through jr. high. To this day I get tense when people talk a certain way around me.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like you know how to behave in public and be considerate of others -- at least you know enough to feel selfish. But you have permission and the scarf is so pretty! Keep going!

9:31 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

I love concerts and have for many years (hehe) but that, that is the ONE thing that totally sucks about any concert. People that stand in front of you, people that spill beer down your back, people that push and shove their way to the front even though you paid full price for the right to be there and not them. Aurgh! I am so glad that you could get past it all and enjoy the reason you where there. Rock on, girls!

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done this scarf & it IS fun. Yours is lovely!

6:42 PM  
Blogger tawnyatay said...

Cute pictures!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

You are way too cute (and so is your blog)! I love your new hair, that scarf is going to look fab with your cut.

Aren't people weird? It's people like that 'shallow' girl who make me wonder...don't people realize others can hear their conversations???

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home