Monday, August 21, 2006

Hey Guys, thanks for all the nice comments wishing me luck at College. It wasn't stressful or scary, I think I did just fine. The annoying thing is, that I think I spend more time get to and from school than actually being in class. That's what happens when you take the bus, I guess. The Highlights of my first day?

-The bus taking me to school was late, in turn making me late for my first class. I had to stand in the doorway the whole class because there was no seats. Argh.

-The crazy lady sitting in front of me on the bus was yelling at her reflection in the window. I didn't take out my knitting, I was afraid she would think I was gonna stab her or something. Scary. Kinda funny, too, but I didn't think it was wise to laugh at her either.

Mom is picking me up after classes tomorrow so we can buy my books, plus I'm going to the fabric store to pick up something that I guarantee will make you guys laugh. You'll see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Hope you can still find time for your blog pals...good luck at college!

8:30 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

hope you enjoy your classes!

10:38 AM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

You're so funny, and very wise too, about the lady in the bus :) Wishing you lots of fun in college!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home