Tuesday, August 15, 2006

FO: "Everyone's doing it" Shrug

Yes, I promised an FO post, but you didn't think I meant my scarf, did I? Silly you.

This pic was kinda hard to take: heehee

Pattern: "Everyone's Doing It" shrug (Picture)
Needles: US Size 10.5 straight
Yarn: Encore Chunky

Just a quick little knit, more comfy that the OSW, but not as cool. I like it. I wore it to the college today (I had to go see my counselor). School starts Monday! Argh.

I'm working on a new Free Pattern right now, too. Then it's back to my Swap Socks, then when I finish those, back to my scarf.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE!! and i love your new haircut too. man, i can't believe summer is ending so quickly. school starts again so soon?

8:01 PM  
Blogger MsFortuknit said...

This is super! I love it and thanks for sharing your pattern!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home