Sunday, July 16, 2006

So My mom and I went shopping yesterday and hit the LYS and a quilt store so I could get more fabric. This is all I got.

I had the Idea to make a bag that could hold a Sock-in-Progress, So this is what I came up with:
It's about 7" by 10" (Approx). And it has a Zipper. Here's an Inside view (Sorry for the Blurry Pic)
Coolness. I also got these two lovelies. Two skeins of Cascade 220. Now, what to do with them?

For my next project, I give you the Fishie Tote:

This was my very first time sewing in a Zipper and a pocket. Way easy. Here's the inside view:
I LOVE THE LINING FABRIC! It's little goldfish in Bags and they all have Names (Swimmy, Spashy, Spooky, Helen). Soo cute! Anyway, Today my brother is taking me and my sister to Six Flags Magic Mountain. Not that big of deal, seeing as it's about half an hour away, But it should be fun. Amy and I are gonna go on Revolution about 20 times while Scott rides all the Scary Big rides.
Have a fun Day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

I love that fishie tote. Too Cool! Good job sewing. Have fun at the park!!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the fishie tote! You are so darn crafty -- now you're getting the grandma "I can make a bag for anything" gene! How was Magic Mountain?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home