Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sew Crafty

I feel bad that my blog name Says "All She Wants to do is Knit", but I havent really been knitting lately. Oh well. Sewing is more fun for now. I got an easier to use machine from my Grandma, so I made this messenger bag case thing for my Laptop:
I think the front needs some decoration. Maybe embroidery or decorative buttons. Or... something.


This is the inside, with my ugly lining fabric, LOL.

I also made my mom a case for her Double Pointed's.
Unrolled:


And Thats all for now, Folks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marsha said...

Great job! I need to make me one of those needle cases only mine would probably be TOTALLY empty!!
You are really picking up on that spin thing - your hat turned out really cool. What a fun way to spend your summer vacation!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

oooh oooh, you're sewing!! =)

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent stuff! The messenger bag looks great... when I made one I did some cross stitch on the flap using waste canvas :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

So just change the name of your blog to: All She Wants To Do Is Knit and Sew
Nice job by the way!!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home