Monday, July 17, 2006

LOOK 4 LUV


A while ago, when my Cousin and I were flippin' obsessed with Green Day and Everything Green Day (I still love them, but I'm not obsessed anymore. It's a more healthy relationship, haha) we were perusing the Green Day website and came across this recording of Billie Joe Armstrong doing an interview about his very first record. He was 5 years old. The Song was called "Look For Love". And he was adorable. Anyway, my cousin and I love that saying, "Look For Love". It always makes me smile when I say it, too. So, as a tribute, I give you the "Look 4Luv" Knucks:

YARN: Cascade 220 (For both the knitting and Embroidery)
Needles: US Size 4 DPNS and two Circulars
Pattern: Knucks from Knitty.com

This was a really Fast knit. I finished them in 2 days! Plus, I LOVE Cascade, so I love these even more. This was my first time making Gloves, rather than just mittens. It was pretty easy, and I would really recommend this Pattern, too.

7 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

like I said on the KAL they look awesome! and how adorable did he look in that pic lol I think it's amazing you did them in 2 days though! it's only my first time with DPs so I'm a bit slow lol

2:36 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yup, they definitely look pretty doggone awesome. (I just need to get going on my second pair, heh.) Do you have plans for more?

7:40 AM  
Blogger tawnyatay said...

That picture of Billie Joe is so darn cute, and those knucks rock, too. Love the tribute.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll make sure to show this to "the cousin" today! She'll love it. Those are gloves are really cute. And so is the picture of Bille Joe, pre-eyeliner.

10:59 AM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

dayum, those are cute!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Those are really cool but I would have had to knit 24 hours straight for a week...you are really really fast!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are killer!!!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home