Friday, July 07, 2006

Here I am!

I finally got around to posting! Well, our little mini-vacation was really fun. I brought my Ponchette to knit while I was gone, but I didn't knit one stitch. Bad kaity. I just wasn't in the mood I guess. I did make 5 more headbands while I was there for me, my sister, and cousins. And when I got home, there was a package waiting for me, with all the Fluff I ordered from www.handpaintedyarn.com. I ordered two of the Butterflies colorway, and one Polar Morn. I spun up all of one of the Butterflies:




I think it came out really cool. I'm proud of it. I'm using it to make the Madge hat from Knitty Spin. I'm almost done with it, I just have to finish my decreases.

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

kaity! that really came out gorgeous - looking forward to seeing the hat - great job!!!!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home