Thursday, July 13, 2006

All She Wants to do is Sew.

I finished that Laptop-messenger bag I made:
A close up of the Embroidery I stitched onto it:

I added the buttons to it to keep it closed and embroidered the little flowers and the sun and grass onto it. Plus the decorative buttons.

Also, I made a cute little hand-bag today and posted a Tutorial on how to make it on Craftster.org. Here's the link.

I hoping I'm going to be able to get more fabric tomorrow, seeing as I ran out today, LOL.

PS: Hi Barb, I know your reading. You can leave a comment, you know. Haha.

3 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

look at you go, girlie! it's addictive - watch out. have you gotten a spinning wheel yet?

9:17 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

LOVE the embroidery. embroidery is getting really hot now. very very very cute =)

11:11 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

That's so cute!! I love the embroidered flowers, they add such a nice touch.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home