Sunday, June 11, 2006

YAY FOR SUMMER VACATION




So, another post from my new computer, I love it! My brother bought us a wireless router-thingie to get us wireless internet anywhere in the house. Sweet! I could post on my blog from... outside!

Wendy sent me some gorgous 100% Cashmere Sock yarn from Poshyarns.com. Isn't it pretty? My friend Jennifer sent me 4 rolls of colored duct tape! Yay! And Linda sent me a gift certificate for Barnes and Noble (get me some knitting books!). Thank You Guys, and to everyone else who sent me a Congratulations. I love you all!! You can see pictures of the ceremony on my Mom's blog. Right above the pic of my new yarn is one of my beautiful new Cedar Chest from my parents and the quilt my Grandma made me. I love it.

Sorry for the weird placement of the pictures, Blogger won't let me move them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

Congratulations! Looks like a lot of fun stuff. I can't wait for summer to start. :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

That quilt is beautiful!! What a great grandma! and I love my laptop. The freedome of movement and keeping connected is awesome.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Congrats again! What great presents!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You are so cute!! I do have a question...why is it that teenagers take their self portrait pics in the bathroom....my son does the same thing?
PS...Melissa and I haven't given up on the sock swap yet...have you Melissa?..I'm almost done with my second sock....yippee!

7:09 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

AWESOME quilt, girl! I love cedar chests! and the yarn **sigh** vundebar.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home