Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Yay for presents!!


Check out what Heather sent me!!!! She's the bestest! I love the roving she dyed for me, it's so funky! I also got some Merino/Angora pink stuff (SOO SOFT!) and a bag of Alpaca (SOFT, TOO!!). She also sent some yarn for my mommy. Thank you, Heather!!! Oh yeah, she sent the funniest card, too, haha. Okay, i'm off to spin.

PS: I don't know how often I can post this week. I'm babysitting today, then going to a beach campout tonight. Then I kinda Volunteered to help out at the Search and Rescue Fireworks booth for my dad. So, I have to sell fireworks on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, 5 hours a shift! Argh, maybe i'll bring something to knit, LOL. Then I'm leaving on Saturday for the 4th of July. I'll be back on Wednesday. I'll try to sneak in a post this week, I promise!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I love that roving....I feel like before the year is up I'll be spinning too! Have fun this coming week....take your knitting with you so we can see something next time you blog!

11:30 AM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

You spinner you!

Have fun at the cabin!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you love it! Happy spinning, and enjoy your vacation.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home