Monday, June 26, 2006

What I've been up to.

Knitting has kinda taken a backseat lately for sewing. By hand, not machine, because I think our machine doesn't have a needle. Anyway, I chopped up my old converse sneakers.

Before:
Like them? I do!! I think they turned out way cute. I posted these on Craftster.org. You can check out my post over there for more pictures.

Blogger is being dumb, and uploading pictures is not going well, so i'll direct you to a Craftster post about a skirt I made. Click Here to see it.

I'm waiting on the Fluff I ordered from Handpaintedyarn.com still. I want to spin!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JustApril said...

very cute stuff =) being crafty is fun!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Cute idea!!! Wow...you ARE creative!!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Those sneeks are awesome!! Love them... handpaintedyarn.com is a great company--I order from them alot, however, they are super slow to ship so never order from them if you need a yarn fix is a jiffy. Elann is best for that:) Off to check out your skirt. [oooh, that sounded bad]

5:14 AM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

You???...Kaity???...goofy??? (nah!...LOL)

Cute shoes...it's fun to have something nobody else can have!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home