Saturday, June 03, 2006

**sigh of relief**

Friday was my official last day of school, FINALLY! YAY! I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL! I'M FREE!

Well, not yet, I still have Senior Week, where Monday all the seniors go to Disneyland (yay!!), then a barbeque/softball game another day, the Senior Breakfast and slideshow the next day, and Thursday is Graduation! Then i'm officially in Summer Vacation until I head to community college in Fall. Wow.

It already feels like summer around here, it was about 100 degrees this afternoon, and It will only get hotter. I love it. Me and my brother just ran throught the sprinklers, LOL. So what's a girl to do when it's blazin' hot outside? Why, stay inside and make an AWESOME new purse out of DUCT TAPE!

(Click here to make it bigger)

I got the idea off of a purse I saw that someone made on Craftster.org. I love it. Making cool things out of duct tape is my new passion. I made 2 wallets, too. I want to make more! I'm thinking about maybe selling them (?) if anyone is interested.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

I had to buy 3 rolls of the purple duct tape when it came out since it was "limited".. that purse would look awesome in red and black! Great job.. I don't have the patience to cut out duct tape strips!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

wow how creative! it looks really cool! yea, if duct tape came in more colors, it would definately be a terrific possibility.

11:17 PM  
Blogger jillian said...

Hooray - almost done. You have wonderful traditions at your school - what fun! Your bag is awesome and very you!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

There are some books out there for doing things in duct tape. I don't know the names of them but I'm sure if you just Google it you'll find them. Think maybe you could knit with duct tape????

10:14 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

Oooh! Duct tape! I made a whole bunch of roses out of duct tape for Valentine's Day one year. I probably still have the link if you want it.

Congrats on (almost) finishing school!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Conograts on being almost done with school!
The purse is really cute.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home