Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Official Start of Summer Vacation

I went to the beach last Wednesday and got the worst sunburn of my life (oops)! Then yesterday I went swimming for the first time this summer. Me and my friends Elyse and Ben and my sister where hanging out at my house yesterday and we decided to go swimming at Elyse's pool. So we did, lol. They have a really fun backyard, with a fancy new pool and a tree house and a plethora of animals. I'm officially a member of the "Tree House Club". Initiation would be jumping into the pool from the tree house. Fun stuff, lol. Anyway, we had a good time.

Also yesterday, I went to the LYS and bought enough Cotton Patine to make a Mini Ponchette- thing. That up there is the start of it. The knitting is easy and goes pretty fast so far. The cotton is really soft, too!

PS: I changed up a couple things, like my background and header. I got bored, haha.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

what a cute ponchette! i love the color that you picked out =)

4:08 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

Great color! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The ponchette looks nice. I love the color. I just bought IK Summer magazine and I am in love with some of the patterns. I am debating on what I want to make out of it first. LOL! 'Tis the summer of knitting.

9:10 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

Looks like a fun knit, cute pattern and nice color.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love the yarn color!
I really like the blog changes.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home