Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

That up there is the only yarn-related thing going in el Casa de Kaity lately. I was about to go pick up my ponchette to work on, but realized my friend's b-day was today. So I quickly spun up a little of the roving I dyed last week, and I'm making an iPod holder for her. After I finish it, I swear I'll get back to work on the ponchette-thingie.

Oh yeah, in a couple of days, the mailman is gonna bring me some Fluffy Stuff that I ordered from Handpaintedyarn.com. I ordered two "Butterflies" and one "Polar Morn" (whatever that means...). Yay, I can't wait!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

hey hey hey, now - remember that Polar Morn is MINE!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh, very pretty yarn. Oh, heads up...I am blogging at blogger now. (http://knitlani.blogspot.com/)
Have a great day!

3:59 PM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

Kaity dropped this: "So I quickly spun up a little of the roving I dyed last week, and I'm making an iPod holder for her."

OOOOh lala...I can't stand it that I know someone so fabulous! You go girl. I want to spin. (See me sitting on my hands and my checkbook and the little drop spindle I bought a year or so ago....)

5:23 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

Very pretty =)*)

9:10 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Isn't it wonderful to be so talented? No gift...you can just whip one up!!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home