Monday, May 15, 2006

WOOT!


I was so excited about seeing the socks I made for my sock swap partners on their blogs that I almost forgot that I had socks coming my way, too! There are the awesome cool socks Isis made me! Aren't they nifty?! I think they're nifty.


I Can't get this picute to rotate the right way, but oh well.

Anyway, thank you to everyone of you nice people out there that left me a nice comment on yesterday's post!

I'm in the mood for another sock swap, anyone out there interested?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YAY, the socks arrived. They look good on you. I love ribbed socks. They are my favorite "stay at home" socks. Glad you like them. Hugs!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute socks, love the little blue flecks. And the croseed legged pose is such a good way to photograph your own socks, without having to perform gymnastics. Will have to borrow that idea one of these days, I'm too old and stiff for gymnastics. And wanted to say, you looked so chic for prom!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

They look great. I love the yarn. :)

5:59 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

They look great!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home