Friday, May 26, 2006

What's a girl to knit

With about 500 yarns of Bright Green sport-weight wool? I bought it on impulse from Jennifer's Esty Shop, and I really like it... but what do I do with it?! It's not exactly soft, and I started a felted purse out of it, with doubled strands, but then I changed my mind and ripped that off the needles. Any ideas? Anyone?
It's been HOT lately, and my new favorite knitting spot is in the backyard on the hammock with my iPod.Now if only I had something good to knit...

Adios!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jillio said...

um...fad-classic?

5:11 PM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

So...where'd your Dad steal that 101 freeway sign? BAWHAWHAWHAW!!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

you guys have a hammock!! no fair!!
p.s. is that really a hwy 101 sign?? =P

10:50 PM  
Blogger Kaity said...

Yup, Highway 101!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

Oooh! What a pretty color. I don't know what you could knit with it, but I'll keep thinking.

6:52 AM  
Blogger jillian said...

What a fab knitting spot! Ummm...could you make socks?

9:15 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

That stuff is begging to be cabled! Maybe a cabled scarf or sweater vest, like one that could be worn over a button-up shirt. You'd probably have enough left from a sweater vest OR scarf for a matching beanie (also cabled)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Paula460 said...

a lacy shawl?
btw: love your hammock!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home