Friday, May 19, 2006

Today's a good day.



These are seriously the CUTEST socks ever! I love them, thank you, partner!

And I figured out my next knitting endeavor; the Bad Penny top. I'm modifying it slightly, I'll make it a bit longer, And I don't think I'll do the eyelet-design at the bottom, but other that that... I'm going to use Caron Perfect Match because it's cheap, soft, and sturdy, And I can get it at my local Michaels. Plus, tons of colors to choose from! Sweet. I'll have to wait to get my yarn, seeing as I'm broke right now.

Oh yeah!! I scored some awesome Wool from my good Buddy Jennifer! Go check out her Esty shop, she's got LOTS of cool stuff!

7 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

I did a double take when your picture loaded. We have matching socks. :)

5:28 PM  
Blogger Kaity said...

Oh, I know! I saw them when i got them and was like, whoa, Marion just made socks like these!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Kaity...I'm behind on blog reading but catching up this weekend. Love your prom pics...you guys look so so cute!!! Hey, Meliss and I are still working on our socks....don't give up on us!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

yes, the socks are really cute!! i like the color varigation and how they are ankle length. very cute!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

So glad they fit. Made with love:D

9:28 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Cute socks!!
As Lucy said, we're still working on ours. I have one of hers finished (I'm so worried about the fit!) and need to start the second one!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! These socks are absolutely gorgeous, such lovely and cheerful colors - great work! Looking forward to seeing pics of what you're going to do next!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home