Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summer just can't come fast enough :-(

I'm preparing for the most stressful week of my LIFE. I only have 3 more school days, which means I have to get all my finals taken and fees paid off and completely cleared for graduation. I have so much on my mind. Oy. I want summer vacation, and I want it NOW!


Good news: I'm almost done with my girlie Socks. I think I'm going to give them to a special cousin of mine, Shh! I'm making a pair for my other younger cousin, too. That's the wonder of toe-up, I don't seem to have Second Sock Syndrome when I do them toe-up, and it seems to go faster! Woo hoo!

Oh Yeah, I chopped all my hair off for summer vacation:

(Please excuse the goofy picture, LOL). I just got this sudden urge to get my hair cut, and so, I did. I'm going to dye it black, too. I'm spontaneous like that.

12 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

i love the girly socks - like neopolitain ice cream! and look at you and your mama with those swank new haircuts - so rockin! (and i love the color)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Mouse said...

Nice hair! I always dream of cutting my hair like that..and then I remember that I have insanely wavey hair that refuses to lie down and behave. 3 more days.. you can do it!!!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

the socks are looking really cute! good luck with the finals and everything - high school will be over very soon!! =D

9:33 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Cute cropped hair!! very chic.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love the socks! I can't wait to make mine with that yarn! Love the new haircut too. Very cute!
I hope the next week goes well for you.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

I like the new haircut! It's really cute. Have fun with your last three days, too. :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger jillian said...

Cute socks and your haircut is Rad!! So nice and cool for ummer.

Only 3 days - it will be over before you know it. Take lots of pictures! Youll be glad you did :)

8:53 AM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

Hey...if you're planning to dye it black, that's not spontaneous! ;)

You'll do very well with this stressful week, and you'll make your mama and papa and grandparents very proud of you!

Best to ya.

What do you need for college? I got the NICEST announcement of a lovely girl's graduation! (wink)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Such a cute pic of you!!! (and the socks!)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep...just like neopolitain ice cream! yummmm.

Congrats on everything...life's journey is taking it's next phase in life.

Good luck and have fun:o)

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and cute haircut...me likes.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Dusa said...

I thought the yarn looked like ice cream toooooo! Yummm.. And have you seen the "Flip Flop" socks for sandals? Just little bands below the toes and above the insteps. Perfect to girlify the ManFlops.

And tomorrow's it, right! Happy day!!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home