Thursday, May 04, 2006

Socks Socks Socks

Listening To: A Note to Autumn by Matthew Winters

I finished the socks I knit for my sock swap with Lani, and put them in the mail today. Then I got another swap partner, so I'm almost done with the first sock of that pair. I'll finish it tonight during Survivor. Then, I'm off socks for a while to get back to my Branching Out Scarf that i've been neglecting. Anyway, I can't show you picture of either or the aforementioned socks, (You know, suprise!) but once the socks get to their owner, you can check them out.

Sad post, I know, but I have nothing to show you! Sorry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Goodness girl!! You make me wish I was still in high school and had free time. :)
Good job! :)

6:12 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Kaity...I messed up my first sock really bad and ended up with two empty needles UGH....I hope Melissa isn't as fast a you are! I started again with different yarn and I think I've got it...by golly! This one is going much much MUCH better!! Wish me Luck cause I haven't got to the heel yet!!!! I work on it every spare moment.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home