Friday, May 05, 2006

Music Friday

Mom told me about this Meme thing she saw back a while ago, and it sounds like fun. So the Idea is, you turn on your iPod or music player or whatever, put it on random, and write down the first 10 songs that come up. NO CHEATING! Woo hoo! Ok, here are mine:

1. "Spring Break" by Army of Freshmen
2. "With A Wonder And A Wild Desire" by Flogging Molly
3. "Who I Am Hates Who I've Been" by Relient K
4. "SERENADE From String Quartet in F Op.3 No.5" by Dirk Freymuth from Lifescapes- Pachelbel
5. "World is Static" by Jimmy Eat World
6. "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley (I love Elvis!)
7. "I need Your Love Tonight" by Elvis Presley
8. "Mr. Pinstripe Suit" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
9. "You Lied" by Green Day
10. "The Boxer" by Simon and Garfunkel

Fun Stuff. Ok, i'm off to find me some dinner! Night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

I love Big Bad Voodoo Daddy! I'm seeing them (again) next month.
Have a good Friday night!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home