Sunday, May 28, 2006

Man-flops and Girly Socks

Last summer, I had a pair of flip-flops that I bought from the guy's section at Old Navy, and they lasted me longer and were more comfy than any of the girl flip-flops i've ever had. And I LOVE the flops, I never wear tennis-shoes in the summer time, just flops. Anyway, they were the best flip-flops ever. And then one tragic day, my man-flops died... I was so sad :-(

So I went shopping this weekend, and got me new man-flops to break-in this summer. Hopefully they last, because I love them!

Yeah, I like shopping in the guy's section :-)

Now for the Girly socks:


Mistress Stash Enhancer contacted me, wanting to send a present to my mommy secretly, and when the package came, I got a present, too!! I love this sock yarn, it's soo cute! And I also got some awesome lip balm and cool stitch markers. Thank you!! I love it!

Gotta love Man-flops and girly socks. (Hey, that kinda rhymes!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I just bought that yarn this weekend and have been wondering what it would look like knitted up. Thanks for the preview!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

Gotta love flip flops. Have you ever gotten Rainbow flipflops? They're so comfy and they seriously last forever.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

what pretty yarn! they'll be such cute socks.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Hey pal, when ever you find something you like always buy another one just like it! Good economy!

Love the socks too!

P.S. My son pilfered the socks you made me:D I'll post the story tomorrow.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the new flip flops. I live in them all summer. No need to tie my shoes. LOL!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home