Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's Prom Day!

Oy, all kinds of craziness has been going yesterday and today, trying to figure out plans and where to go to dinner and getting hair and nails done before the big night. Tomorrow I will post pictures of all the good stuff, me and my date and my friends and everything. I'm just glad that we aren't getting into prom like all the cheerleaders and preppy girls at school, all they have talked about for the last 2 months was dresses and dinner and afterparties. Last week, the hot Prom topic was getting the Boobs taped , so they are all high and perky in your dress. I think not...

I just finished this really cute hat. I saw the one Isis made a couple of days ago and decided I needed a black one:

Yarn: Lionbrand Wool-ease
Needles: US Size 7 Circulars
Pattern: Official Kitty62 Hat

I REALLY want to try it on, but what do ya know, I got curlers in my hair... Oy. Anyway, I love this hat, it's so cute! I love the way it turned out, I love the Pom-poms!

Until tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your kitty hat. It turned out very cute.

I wish you fu and luck at the prom too. Do we get to see a picture of you in your dress, hair, etc? Have a fun filled evening...

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuuuute kittyville hat. It's perfect in black. I can't wait to see pictures of you all gussied up!

8:38 AM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

" Last week, the hot Prom topic was getting the Boobs taped , so they are all high and perky in your dress. I think not..."


What a great kid you were ..(now that you're all growed up, you're not a kid anymore..)

You musta' had a good mama! (and daddy, too). You're all done with prom now, so I hope you're full of wonderful memories!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Love it!! want to make it!!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home