Thursday, May 18, 2006

The FO!

Yarn: I lost the label, It is some organic Handpun Cotton from the Village Spinning and Weaving Shop in Solvang
Needles: US Size 8
Pattern: One Skein Wonder

Holy Cow is this yarn soft! It's almost to nice to be a OSW, although I really love how it turned out. I think my guage is off, because it's a tad big, but it's comfy that way, seeing as my other OSW is a tad bit tight. Can't you just see the softness?!

It has a cool texture, too. I have the need to start a new project badly, but I don't know what......

4 Comments:

Blogger mary said...

It looks great; I'm glad we got to see it finished. I can't wait to knit up my stash of the same organic cotton, only don't know what to make with it yet. Congrats!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

That is too cute!! Socks...socks...always knit more socks. :)

5:59 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

That is so pretty!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

ooh i like it!! great job!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home