Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bored?

My blogs have been boring lately, because what I was knitting, I couldn't show you. My first socks swap partner got her socks a couple of days ago, and I just finished the second pair for my sock exchange. They turned out REALLY cute, I wish they where mine! They wouldn't fit my big feet, seeing as my sock swap partner, Abigail, has feet reasonably smaller than mine.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to work on my Branching Out scarf just as soon as I knit the second sock for my boyfriend. He keeps "reminding" me about it, haha. And just incase you where feeling picture-deprived, It is Self Portrait Tuesday!

I had been dyeing a Red streak in my hair for a long time, and with Prom coming up on Saturday, I decided that it was time to get back to normal, so I was going to dye it all back to my normal color, and hope for the best. Well, you can still see a difference between where it was red and just my normal color, but it's a lot less noticable. Ohh well.

I've been busy lately, trying to get all registered for College, and I think I have about 16 more school days until I graduate. Also getting Prom plans figures out and knitting socks all day has made me sleeeeepy. I think i'm gonna go to bed. Night, all!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo, prom! I bet your totally stoked! Have fun. I remember my prom as if it where yesterday, but i'll spare you the details.

Can't wait to see pics.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

Have fun at prom this weekend!
I like the way your hair looks. It's like a more subtle version of the red streak. :)

6:05 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

"Get some rest and take care of yourself. Afterall, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything." --- the 6 fingered man in Princess Bride

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doggonit,

I posted on your old blog before I realized it was not being viewed anymore.

I do not wish to bug you, just one note and I'll be off.

I own www.kaity.us , and I am looking to sell it off, rather cheaply. If you would be interested in discussing this further, send me an email at tarpguy@bluemarble.net .

Like I said, my apologies for intruding on your blog, won't bug you again.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Have fun at prom!!! The hair looks great!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

This must be Prom Weekend cause my college son is taking a H.S. girl whose boyfriend is 21 and can't go. I hope this is the last one....it's expensive!!! Melissa and I are behind on our socks but we're determined to finish them...you guys are way to fast for us! (or me I should say...but I'm learning so much and am so addicted...and it's all your fault...THANKS!) P.S. Love the hair!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home