Sunday, April 30, 2006

Update

Listening to: You Make my Dreams by Hall & Oats

I went shopping today and came home with a skein of sock yarn that i'm not THRILLED about, and shoes to match my prom dress:

But as for knitting; it's been all about socks lately. I finished one of my Sock Swap socks, and it turned out really cute. Now I just gotta make the other one, haha. I started a new pair of cute lil' footies yesterday out of Lorna's Laces in Pintripe:


I didn't really get any knitting done today, but hopefully I'll have finished my Swap Socks and have sent them off for my next post. Or at least have casted on for the second one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

Great shoes!

And I was wondering what that pinstripe colorway looks like knitted. Not terribly pinstripey, is it?

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous shoes - that ensemble is going to be incredible :)

Is that sock yarn supposed to make skinnier stripes??

9:34 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love the shoes....when is the prom?
Why aren't you thrilled with the new sock yarn? Just curious.
Thanks for the sock pal matchup by the way...I can't wait to get started! :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

You are quick with the socks! I've been such a slug lately, it's a disgrace!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home