Thursday, April 27, 2006

Uh-oh, here I go again.

I have no idea how much work this could entail, or even if it will even be successful or not, but after posting about wanting a Sock-swap partner, I got one, and then two others commented that they would swap, so I'm thinkin of pairing them up. So, thus is the start of my small, casual Sock Swap. There are basically no rules, if you want to join, email me at doozer2004@sbcglobal.net and if there is another person open waiting for a partner, then I'll send each of you the contact info on the other person. After that, go to it. The only problem I forsee is if people are paired up and I end up with an odd number of participants. That person will have to wait for a partner I guess. And I'm gonna be participating in this partner after partner, so once I've finished socks for someone, I'll pair up with another. This is gonna be fun! So, if you want to join, email me with
-Your Email address (obviously)
-Your Blog Name (if you have one)
And I'll send the info along to your partner, so you can exchange info (address, shoe size, etc.)

And that's it! I really hope some of you join us in the "Sock Swap", I want to get this goin strong!

Have a Button, too:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Comments:

Blogger uhoava gnu said...

Hi!

I think I'm the blogger that you mentioned in the last posting..:) I'm glad to hear you make your own swap! It should be so much fun, especially because the knitting blogistania is such and international community!

I like your blog, and I loved your dancing in your mother's blog ;)

12:57 AM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

Kaity..if you do it in a sort of "ring", you don't need an even number of folks. You will have to have a "sign up deadline", tho.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Kaity said...

Nah, no sign-up deadline, I want this swap to be on-going, so if you have a partner and you finish their socks, you can request another partner if your so inclined.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Love the button...will put it on my blog this weekend! Can't wait to start...thanks, kaity.

6:29 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

Look at you! GO girl! =) I hope you get lots of joiners =)*)

I'm still stuck on the baby blanket, so my sock knitting is suffering, plus I already have 2 pairs of gift socks to knit!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Ohjeeze said...

I jsut started knitting about a week ago, and I must say I'm truely impressed with your knitting skills.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Shadkitty said...

Yay! This ought to be fun. And it'll give me more excuses to knit socks. I'm in.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home