Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Sock and a Meme

I finished the first Thuja Sock:

I tried to make to picture look like the one from Knitty.com, well, just because I wanted to. Anyway, I hope it fits. I have no yet casted on for the second, but I will tomorrow, I swear. I got barely ANY reading done this weekend, so I'm gonna be behind in the schedule i worked up, but It's all good, I can pull it off. And now for the Meme:

I've seen this at Julia's and Lani's blog, and have meant to do it for a while. So " Go ahead and get a piece of paper, then write the sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” Sign it with your first name or your handle (not your signature) and take a picture. Then post this and your picture on your blog!" I have horrible writing, lol. Have a nice night, everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

hey, your sock looks really good!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

The sock looks great!

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Thuja looks great - especially on the stones.

I think you have cool handwriting! What's horrible about it??

9:01 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

The Thuja sock looks great. Cool picture!

And what's wrong with your handwriting? You have awesome Q's and K's. :)

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaity, I love your dress! Very cool. Very you. Fancy Schmancy. It's awesome.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Love the sock! Hey, Kaity, just wanted to tell you my son went to the Fall Out Boy concert Saturday. He loved it. He said that he and the gal pal started out standing in the middle of the amphitheatre and with all the body surfing going on, they managed to make their way to within 5 rows of the stage. Said his favorite was the All American Rejects!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home