Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Random Online Fun

Mom bought this sock yarn the other day and didn't tell me about it until the day it got here, she's so sneaky. Anyway, the skein had like, 650 yard on it, enough for 2 pair of socks, so she let me have half of it! Yay, the yarn is called called "Fly Super Sport", so these are gonna be my "Super Fly" socks, or ("Supah Fly", if you prefer!). The yarn should be called Fly Super Soft, because it is! Sooo soft. I lurve it!! So I started me a pair of Jaywalkers:

Okay, I also wanted to show you guys the awesome new website I just found. NaughtySecreteryClub.com. They have some really cool jewelry, and lots of weird stuff that's fun to look at. I'm obsessed with the Gnome Spa purse and tons of their uber-cool earrings. Plus, they have reasonable prices and a 15% off sale for Administrative Professionals Week. Awesome. So, go check it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

Those are awesome socks! Definitely "Supah fly"!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That yarn works beautifically with the Jaywalker pattern!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

oooh, love the jaywalker yarn! =)
and that website, they DO have really cute jewelry. thanks for the link!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home