Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Quickie Post

I accually finished the back of the Gatsby Pullover a couple days ago, but I just got around to posting about it. I had to doctor the photo to get accurate color, but anyway, So far so good, I like the black, and the yarn is practically perfect for a sweater, washable and soft enough, I think it will drape well, too. Any way, I have yet to cast on for the front, I've been workin on a scarf made out of some Baby Alpaca Grande from my stash, using This Pattern, You can't really see from the picture what it looks like, but it kinda reminds me of this one Wendy just made. Anyway, it's super soft and I like it. I think the thing will shed more than both my cats put together, and when I'm working on it I keep getting fuzzies tickling my nose, but it's worth it, I think. Picture of that one soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger mary said...

Funny, as soon as I saw the picture of the scarf you want to make, it immediately reminded me of Wendy's! Great minds think alike. Did you ever finish your one skein wonder with the organic cotton? I'd love to see how it turned out.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

Wow, quick work on the sweater. I love Encore.

I'd like to see that OSW, too.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Sorry for the lack of a scarf close-up! It's a basic beaded rib (I think is the name). Anyway, very cushy. Love that yarn.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

it looks really good so far. and basic black is ALWAYS flattering. i know it'll look great on you =)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Kaity said...

Well, uh, the OSW kind of on Pause for now, but I told myself I would finish it after my black sweater.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You should enter a "fastest knitter's contest"....that was quick! Looks GREAT!

6:36 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

hey, if you can give the the URL to your Knitting in Motion Post I'll link it

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home