Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Productive Weekend

I had Friday off of school this week, and I got so much done this weekend, it's not even funny.

1. I knit a Dinosaur, (Yarn; Cascade 220, Needles; Size 5)

2. I cleaned my room (Biggest accomplishment of all, you can't imagine how messy it was. Seriously). Oh yeah. I had to switch beds with my little sister. We share a room and now i'm stuck up in the little crappy top Bunk. I miss my big bed.

3. Washed all my Laundry and put it away into my newly cleaned closet.

4. Dyed Easter Eggs:

5. Made JELLO Eggs for tomorrow:

6. Vacumed the whole house:

7. And Made it to Movie Night at a friend's house. Good time.

Lets see, did I forget anything? Happy Easter to all, God bless.

PS: Here's another shot of my cute dinosaur, Ms. Stegs, if your interested.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

your dinasaur is SO CUTE!!
and those jello eggs - i thought about doing them too. but couldn't find where to buy those jello molds... where do you get yours??

9:46 PM  
Blogger Kaity said...

We got them years ago at our grocery store, so I guess I'm no help.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dino is adorable!! What a busy weekend you're having! Happy easter :)

10:25 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Wow, you should have more three day weekends! I have never used Cascade yarn, but I see it everywhere--note to self "must try". It took me forever to find any Noro, which I love and could go broke using. Have a great Easter!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Noey D. said...

Mr. Stegs is so cute! I've been wanting to make one for Noey.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Wow...what a great daughter you are....wanna move to Pennsylvania?
Love the dinosaur!

2:31 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

what a cutie dino Mr. Stegs is =) He looks VERY happy

7:23 PM  
Blogger Dusa said...

Wow, your cat actually shows its face once the vacuum has been run? Cause all of ours (except special needs Izzy) hide until well after it's been put away.

And I wish I could wear headbands. Cause I would SO make yours!

3:11 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

seriously, if you started your own mini-business of babysitting, tidying and all-around coolness, you'd be earning some serious buckaroos. love the new headband pattern, too!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home