Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm Sore... and Tired.

Heres a shot of Branching Out.

I'm not too far along, I havent really worked on it since Monday, But at least I haven't given up yet. I'm not too thrilled about the veregation, you can't see the pattern as great as you could with a solid yarn, but I still like it, and I'm still goin for it.

I had a good time at the concert. Fall Out Boy was awesome, lots of fun, floor tickets are just plain scary, I'm still sore from that whole Moshpit incident. The other bands there where The Hush Sound, From First to Last, Hawthorne Heights, and All American Rejects. Good Times.

And One last thing.

What's that I see on the bookshelf in the office? Why, my new swift, of course. A birthday present from a generous good buddy of mine. Thanks!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

i saw the swift pic on your mom's page... VERY nice!!!! =) =)

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiice swift! I have one just like that and love it. At first it was squeaky so I applied some carnuba shoe wax, and it's perfect! No squeak!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Glad to hear the concert was good. My son's ticket says Black Clouds & Underdogs Fall Out Boy.
It's actually a present for his girlfriend that he couldn't keep a secret from...she's excited that's for sure.

6:06 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

branching out looks great - love the colors! and a swifty?!?!?! you lucky girl!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

Nice swift!

I'm glad the concert was fun. Hopefully the moshpit incident wasn't too bad. :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

Happy Winding!!

I can't believe I have a friend from SO far back who has a dd who's SO old! (Yeah, I know, your bruddah is older, but that's different!)

7:35 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

I LOVE that scarf, I see what you mean about the next one being solid, tho. but I love this yarn, too. NICE swift. I need to break down and get some REAL yarn winding tools =)

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home