Friday, April 07, 2006

I have a problem!


My LYS has this frequent-buyer program, and so whenever you spend, it think it's $275, you get a $25 dollar voucher. I didn't start my account there very long ago, maybe 5 or 6 months ago, and look what was waiting for me when I got home from school! When I think about it, $275 is a lot of money! Of course, I think that 80 something dollars I spent there last week helped. I was just wishing that I had more money to go buy some Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran for another Branching Out after I finish this one. I'm hooked on this patter, it's really fun and easy. My next time, it will be a solid color.
I'm up to about 22-23 inches. I plan to finish it by the end of this weekend. Maybe.

5 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

hey, it's nice they give you some $$$ back to spend, though. that's why i adore kpixie as well - they're always tossing you a coupon. just don't think about the totals :-) don't do it! enjoy your FOs and your ever-growing stash.

6:53 AM  
Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

So?..what's the problem? LOL

7:34 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Money to Yarn convertion chart, yeah, that sounds familiar. I love that scarf!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

don't ya love free money???????

1:50 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

It took me a minute to figure out the problem, too. LOL I'm all, that's cool 25 bucks free yarn YEAH baaaaybeeee! Then... oh, yeah, 275 bucks ok, I see now. but HEY! $25! look on the bright side, now you know about the issue, and you can get your $25 a little slower next time. LOL Or you could start a cashmere sweater and get it REAL quick LOL

on another note:
My latest challenge may be up your alley? maybe?

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home