Sunday, April 02, 2006

Birthday Goodies

Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday, I apreciate it!! Ok, look what all I got yesterday. My bea-ut-iful new guitar, I lurve it so much. And I went yarn shopping, in case you can't tell. The highlights of my new stash are thus:
Clockwise from top left: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in "Pinstripe", Spunky Eclectic in "Water Nymph" (mom gave it to me), Baby Alpaca Grande (the absolute softest yarn i've ever EVER felt), Mountain Colors New 3-ply wool in "Juniper", and Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in "IceHouse".

You gotta love birthday money and a trip to the Local Yarn Store.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

Happy Birthday! I must have missed the announcement.. Looks like you got some great stuff! My birthday falls on the weekend of the SAFF festival in North Carolina this year.. so I'm asking for a trip to Asheville and cash for fiber.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Awesome, you got a guitar!!!!!!!!
how cool, and + yarn, which is really pretty too. Baby Alpaca, ahhh that's nice yarn!
Enjoy all your cool stuff!!!!!
Mica

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, looks like you really scored!!!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! So many good things to enjoy :)
I have just found your new blog, so I must say I like those socks with the contrasting rib, heel and toes. Lucky Ben!
PS -I really like your new blog name and layout.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Your guitar is lovely, and so is your new yarn. I also live in So Cal -- which LYS do you go to that has that luscious Lorna's Laces? Also, I agree that the Baby Alpaca Grande is unbelievably soft. It's one of my favorite yarns to knit with.

11:50 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

happy birthday, kaity!

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you had a great day! Beautiful guitar and gorgeous yarn!!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home