Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Boy Sock #1

I just finished the first sock in the pair that I promised my friend, Ben. I gotta say, he has some large feet. At least these arent taking too long to make, with worsted weight yarn and size 4 needles. I can't wait for these to be done, then I can knit for me! Oh yeah, my Boyfriend wants socks, too. My LYS got lots and lots of Lorna's Laces in stock the other day, so I think that's what i'll be spending my birthday money one. I'm turning 18 on saturday! How exciting. And yes, I know, I'm an April Fool's Baby.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh, the sock looks great. Nice and "manly" colors. I am sure he will like them.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

Those are great! That was certainly quick, I'm not very far at all on mine, but that's what 9 stitches per inch does to you. :)

Happy early birthday!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

ooh, good job on the boy sock! lucky you to have so much time this week to knit and relax!
p.s. happy early bday!! wow, 18, a legal adult!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I like your new blog....very colorful!!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Cool socks, & great colors.
Love this layout! Music rocks!
& if you want the code to the music player thing, I can e-mail it to you, or something, k?
Ok, talk to you later
Mica

11:17 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

Don't come back her Yankee, but if I ever do... I'll bring more $$ cuz all she wants to do is knit, knit, knit

LOL

I LOVE Don Henly =)

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home